Luxurious Milk Bath
Nothing is better than a warm, steamy bath as winter draws near. This luxurious bath recipe presents the perfect opportunity to treat yourself or a loved one. Take a dip and say goodbye to dry skin.
2 c. whole or cashew milk
20 - 30 drops essential oils*
1 c. herbal tea that won't stain your tub*
1/2 c. raw honey
1/2 c. bath salt*
1/2 c. Himalayan salt
1 c. old fashioned rolled oats
1 medium square of cheese cloth or a knee-high nylon
- Brew a strong cup of herbal tea. Do not throw away the tea leaves or bag.
- Begin drawing a bath using warm water.
- Add essential oils to milk and mix well.
- Add milk and essential oil mixture, honey, tea, and salts to the bath under running water.
- If you are not using the sachet, add oats and leftover tea leaves directly to the bath.
- If you are using the sachet, fill with oats and tea leaves and tie closed. Scrub with this herbal oatmeal puff before leaving the bath.
Want more? Try these for added benefit.
- Lightly brush your skin in a circular motion before getting into the bath.
- Set the mood with beeswax tea light candles.
- Sip a cup of tea as you soak your cares away.
- Apply nourishing body oil following your bath to seal in moisture.
- Finish by drinking a cold, refreshing glass of milk.
We love baths, and this is our favorite routine when we want to pull out all the stops.
Relax and enjoy!
As always, listen to your body and spot test before using a new product. Discontinue use and seek medical attention if an adverse reaction occurs.